CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A True Friend...

In listening to the Mormon Channel--something I tend to do when I need hope or peace...one of the "music with a message" shared was about true friends... those who make it easier to feel the Love of God, to keep going when times are difficult, that help you to be the best you are...and this caused my mind to draw upon the many people in my life that I am thankful for--this includes--but is not limited to the following. In no particular order:

Emily, Erin, Michelle, Russell, Robbie, Justin, Bs. Flanagan, Christianne, Christi, Bro. Mac, Tayrn, Kellie, Jim, Bs & Sis Hardy, Pr & Sis Angelos, Lorelie, Isaac, Sydney, Stockton, Samantha, Hadyn, Olivia, Cassia, Buck, Lacey, Lance, Bs. Child, Guia, Sunny, Ace & Diane, Lorie, Louise, Brent, Teresa, Brian, Robertta, Brooke, Liz, Matt, Jeff, Nikki, JOyce, Jayne, Adam, Elena, Elena, Kati, Catie, Katie, Breann, Lisa, Alex, Daniel, Stephanie, Rebecca, Nicole, Kaylie, Allicia, Kristine, Lindsey, Amy, Andrew, John, Jon, Spencer, Kathie, Gary, Stefani, Kaila, Kyle, Nelson & Meri, Grma Spiker, Riley, Alivia, Courtney, Kim, Suzanne, Laura, Rachel, Heather, Nan, Emma, Dayla, Ryan, Weston, Emryn, Jenny, Sarah, River, Sue... and so many others that this is just glimpse into the gratitude I hold in my heart for the true friends I have.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey Ash! I know its been a long time, but I think of you every once in a while and check your blog. I love you! - Michelle