CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Backpacking Southern Utah






This backpacking trip to Coyote Gultch was one of the greatest blessings from God in my life--it was Fall of 2006 and feeling like the whole world had collapsed around me--I was able to get out of Provo, clear my head, enjoy the healing power of nature and develop friendships with a few people that have turned out to have a great impact for good on my life. I walked away a few laughs and photographs that now symbolize enduring even the darkest times in our lives--and just putting one foot in front of the other--even if/when you fall flat on your face in the mud...

1 comments:

Tara said...

Ash!!! That place is AMAZING!!! Remember when we took that class together, the outdoor adventure class or something like that? That's where we (meaning me and the rest of the class except for you) went on our backpacking trip. I can't remember why you couldn't go, but I do remember being so sad that you couldn't come and thinking the whole time "I bet Ash would LOVE this place!" I'm glad you were able to finally get out there, even if it was five years too late!!!