CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Utah Olympic Park

One of the best days I've spent in Utah was at the Olympic Park in Park City--First of all--Park City is wonderful--you're in the mountains, fresh air, less traffic, more diversity--even less light pollution at night so you can see the stars! I LOVE it up there!

My friend Stephan is amazing--he's an Olympic bobsled athlete and coach--and he took us on a private tour of the whole place. He isn't one of those athletes that sits around and expects to be served--he built--with his own two hands a practice ramp for the guys...Basically he's just amazing and I feel privileged to call him my friend.

The day couldn't really be any better--I got to spend it with Jeri and Stephan. Jeri is one of the biggest blessings in the massage program I am in--and in my life. We had a great time up there with Stephan--Jeri completely demolishing her fear of heights--and both of us attaining an all new respect for just what the body goes through in a bobsled--it's so intense!Stephan and JeriThe bobsled is seriously a trip!

And the ski jump...Who doesn't want to lock into those 4" tracks and go off that?!?The Zip-line was pretty great too!And the alpine slide...


1 comments:

Jeanine said...

Hi this Jeri's daughter Jeanine looks like you guys had a blast !! Thanks for taking care of her and getting her to do something so "un- -Mom-like ".