CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas w/ the Fam… 65 plus!!!

We haven't gotten together with my extended family for way too long...and it must've been missin' my lil' red Grandma and Grandpa Royal that caused me to do something crazy... I organized a lil' chaos!!! We really missed those who weren't able to make it or have gone back to live with our Heavenly Father. Great to see the fam at something other than a funeral or wedding--at least not mine. These are raw--I haven't had a chance to edit them but I will and they are in order of the Fishers:

My Uncle Lynn was the oldest (9/17/41-2/23/84). I don't remember him much but I always clean off his grave, shovel a path and take things for his birthday and holidays. Sadly not all of his kids were able to make it--we missed you Jeff, Jeni, & Jami--and families--and hope to see you soon. The following is his oldest son Jason's family...And this would be my cousin Jody...another of Lynn's family representatives...not only did her mom and step-dad escape my attempted photos, I couldn't con her sister Julie into a family photo and her kids left without her--they went home with Jason & Fam :) We love you even if you were left there all alone.Next in line is my mother...I will avoid putting her birthday so as to not be gathering for my funeral next. I just about had to drag kicking and screaming siblings who argued we already had a picture this decade--and actually quite recently.I've included this one in honor or Scott's family who were not able to make it to the party. Love you guys!My Aunt Diann's family comes now--We were so sad Traci and her family who recently moved to Montana, Clark, DeeAnn and Sheri & family (who had just lost a close family friend)weren't able to make it--It had been too long and was so good to see you all.Big A--AKA Uncle Art--comes next. Everyone but John, Nick & his family were able to be there! I also have some great photos from the lake I still need to post from this Summer with these guys--they are AMAZING!

Blaine & his wife Diane, and family were gracious enough to host this large bunch--Nicole is a nurse and had to work but we got to see her great little family. We will always miss you Aunt Colleen and their little boy Josh--especially at this time of year.
Uncle Bob--we missed you Devena & Andrea (sp?) but hope you are enjoying Arizona.
AlisonLiv: Daddy, I'm really tired... soo many people...Yay! It's time to go... home to bed!!!

1 comments:

Traci said...

You are so sweet! Thank you for taking the time and energy to keep the tradition of family memories alive. I loved seeing all the families! What a great idea to take pics. You are super thoughtful and I love ya cuz~ My mom loved being there, thanks again for all your hard work. You are awesome!