CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Congratulations Liz!!!


One of my best friends, Liz, moved here last October...her birthday was shortly after that and Erin and I decided to throw her a fabulous party--and fabulous it was!!! And... we made her a bucket list of things to do while she lived in Utah and one of the things on the list was to get baptized... and that Erin and I would sing at her baptism... well, we all know that you don't get baptized without meeting with the missionaries and searching to know for yourself if the restored Gospel of Jesus is true... and well.. Liz did just that and was baptized this past semester, I am so happy for you Liz!!! And I Love you. There is nothing quite like a good friend experiencing the joy of the gospel to remind me what is most important in life!!! After erin and i sang, a woman came up and asked us how long we'd been in the mission field... she assumed we were Liz's missionaries--this was truly one of the best compliments I have ever received!!!