CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Elephant...One Bite at a Time: Jerusalem!!!

So I am going to attempt to get caught up on the past year (14,000 photos) of my life... but just like the elephant I am eating... or Old & New Testament I am reading... It has to be one step at a time... And thus... the one a day! AND just to preface: not all of these will be edited images--as this is not my professional blog ;) to see those... please go to http://ashleycrist.blogspot.com or http://sunrisebeachmassage.blogspot.com and these will be updated one a day as well! And just so you know... refer a friend for massage and get 10 minutes free on your next session, and for photography receive 15% off on your next service.

Cheers!
AshleyI figure since I mentioned my goal to read the entire Old and New Testaments this summer... I would expound on why... I got accepted to BYU Jerusalem!!! Many of you know that this is something I have dreamt of for years now, and was accepted to do the year that Scott died... I am finishing up my last 3 classes @ BYU currently, have applied to walk in August and will finish up and attend Jerusalem this Fall! The only parts that make this a lil' bitter-sweet feeling are: the really good men I am dating, my family going on a cruise in September, and my having to decide 'where next' after Jerusalem... in the words of Jason Reeves: The end is such a scary place to be... I don't know where to go from here...

1 comments:

Tara said...

I'm so happy for you! I know that BYU Jerusalem has been a big dream of yours since our roomie days! What a great adventure! I have some friends moving out there next month. You'll have to keep your eyes out for the Peters, with two little boys and a baby girl.