CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 9, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Smiles...

All wrapped up tight like a bug in a rug, 'like her daddy used to' swingin' @ Uncle Brad's weddingEatin' Chinese @ her daddy's favorite, The Mandarin!Flowers for Aunt Ah-eee, right from Hammy's front yard.Ok, so maybe I keep them...Chewin' Chocolate covered strawberries, smile!Smilin' to see just how much i can get away with
[Photo taken by Sydney M. Crist]A Lovin' Hammy Shan SmileI think there is a smile behind all that water...Watch me everybody, watch me!!!Enough said...The, I'm pretending to be shy smile/my papa's wife doesn't know how to do my hair...The 'I don't know any of these people' courtesy smile.Wow. I think I could get into a lot of things up here smileMy Aunt Ashwee has chocolate cake for me smile!!!The I WANT MY BINKY BACK NOW SMILEBaby yoga smilin'The best hair ever smile!!!Hide-and-go-seeking-smile!

2 comments:

Matt's Work Assignments said...

These are adorable... Sami is so cute. These are great pictures, Ash! Great job!

Love,
Brad & Abby

Ashley said...

Thanks!!! I love seeing her little bug-in-a-rug smile so much--no posts above it...well that and I don't have the internet up right now. THANKS BRO! I Love you and miss you!