CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Florida Marriage Amendment

First, I know this isn't quite what most of you had in mind when asking for more frequent posts.
Second, for those of you that know me...I normally don't say much about politics which brings me to my final point:

Anything that is in alignment God's ordained plan that marriage be between a man and a woman is worth fighting for.

In an attempt to protect the divinely defined definition of marriage between 1 man and 1 woman, signatures of Florida residents/registered voters are needed. (I know...shockingly it is even causing me to register to vote...)

http://www.florida4marriage.org/

See also: "The Family: A Proclamation to the World" This is an official declaration from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints that helped me come to a greater knowledge and appreciation of marriage and family amid the confusing connotations that attempt to define marriage.

http://www.lds.org/library/display/0,4945,161-1-11-1,00.html

0 comments: