CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Beautiful New Day!

The sunrise this morning was INCREDIBLE! I woke up to red and orange sprays of light dancing across the ceiling above my bed! This photo doesn't fairly portray it's grandeur--but it WAS 6am...

I think the sun must have been very attracted to me today--In fact, it turned me a slightly darker shade of burned than I was already...What can I say...? People have that affect on me..? Wait...Miss C help... turn the nametag over and call the number on the back!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

You best be calling me when you get to town...whenever you have a free evening. CALL me! I will make time for you!!

ps. those cookies look amazing!

Jenny said...

and you got on my case for not posting...

Ashley said...

maybe one day. perche la vita e bella.