CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Romney on Faith

"The values that I have are the same values you'll find in faiths across this country, I believe in God, I believe in the Bible, I believe Jesus Christ is my Savior, I believe that God created man in his image, I believe that the freedoms of man derive from inalienable rights that were given to us by God, and I also believe that there are some pundits out there that are hoping that I'll distance myself from my church so that that'll help me politically--and that's not going to happen."
--Governor Mitt Romney

Ok, so I must admit I have never really been one to watch presidential debates--or taken much interest in politics [insert 'Robbie was right' here]. And because of my lack of knowledge I don't normally express my opinion on the matter--but this was refreshing. It is nice to see someone not change his tune to suit his audience--but to express his beliefs. See for yourself.

http://www.cnn.com/video/player/player.html?url=/video/politics/2007/06/05/sot.romney.faith.cnn

0 comments: