CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 15, 2007

Welcome to Florida: Bullfrogs and Sunshine


Today has been a rather interesting--entirely exhausting day. Very early this morning I was awakened by an odd rap-rap--rappity-rap-rap on my window--my first thought was 'what in the world is Christi doing at my house at this hour?' Followed by a slight concern that maybe it was one of the creepy guys that live in my building--I know--[insert my mother's sentiment that if I were married I wouldn't have to live alone and worry such..]

I glanced up to see the body of a bullfrog making its way across my window. I went to get my camera and when i opened the blinds I scared the little (big) fella, and he bounded back to the ledge--where these beautiful beat-ee-eye-d photos could be taken!
Then after a crazy long day of work, and before starting my final job of the day--I decided to go make some phone calls by the pool. It was overcast and I hadn't planned on being out too long. WELL... the clouds all moved and a beautiful day emerged--let's just say i took in a few rays... I have a tan line from my necklace--and a few other ones that prove the day to be quite effective in deepening my already native skin color (thanks Grandpa Fisher for my beautiful olive skin!)

Well as random as they come--I know--I am off to bed!
10 pm :) work comes early tomorrow!

0 comments: