CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Blue & Orange: Again, The Colors of True Love


In registering for the 20mi race Christianne and I are participating in this weekend, they assign you colors symbolizing your relation to the cause:

there are 10-15 colors, all with different meaning.

The 2 assigned me:
Blue--In support of prevention and awareness
Orange--In remembrance of a brother lost

We are off to New York City--I just want to thank all of you for your love and support of us in this cause. Please pray for us and continue to show a heightened level of love and awareness for everyone around you.

Love & Gratitude,
Christianne & Ashley

2 comments:

Can Can said...

I can't wait to hear how your trip goes and the experiences you'll have while you're there. I will be thinking about and praying for both of you.

i love you all the way to heaven.

Kelly said...

You are amazing, my friend. I think about you more often than you'd think.