CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 28, 2007

All In The Attitude...

Tonight was a wonderful night...and I realized one crucial thing... It is all in the attitude. After Tuesday's little accident...there was no where to go BUT UP!!! And way up at that ;)

All my tables were awesome! I had one family offer me a job watching their 2 little girls, 5 & 3. I was asked out by 2 of our servers...and at least 50 times tonight I heard: "hey--Watch Out Ash--Don't Fall!" Yeah...they are funny huh!

All but 3 of the people that I served tonight ordered alcohol...and not just the normal...we're talking "house specialty"..."sweetest dessert wine in stock"..."Manhattan Perfect-up-lemon-side rocks--" WHOA. There were times that I nearly needed them to draw me a picture ;) But the "I don't drink...I just moved here from Salt Lake City..." always was a nice lead into them saying--there is definitely something different about you...and we like it ;)

Missionary work on the job!!! I love my life!
I loved feeling a little like a missionary tonight as I biked home--it was a beautiful night to bike and I live so close... Life truly is beautiful!

oh, and if you know of anyone that wants to read the blog that I didn't think to e-mail that reads...just send me an e-mail and I will add them on...I may go back public...we'll see ;)

1 comments:

Cassia said...

Very good point. Thank you for the reminder!