CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Minutes Expand into Years...Yet Weeks Fly By...

Time. Time is a phenomenon that I have yet to fully understand.

For instance, there are days that seem to last forever. There are wonderful moments I wish would last forever, and then there are the weeks that I don't blog--and lifetimes transpire over the course of simple days.

I feel like so many things have happened since I last posted. My whole life is different. I have another job. Three new opportunites to serve in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, a new home, and some really great new people in my life.

When I don't post for a while I feel that I am living forgotten moments... or at least not extapolating from them all that I can...
I am going to do better at posting. Especially now that I have a more consistent work schedule and some of the other variables in my life are being resolved.

And for those of you that read this and want to be annoyed because you think this still doesn't answer any of your thousands of questions... I promise more pictures and details soon!

1 comments:

Cassia said...

I'm definitely looking forward to reading more! :)