CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Very Happy Halloween!!!

I mean seriously who doesn't want to go out with Jason Bourne?!? I know..I won't rub it in any more :) I guess he's more the combination of Joseph Smith and Jason Bourne--> great faith without all Bourne's mental issues ;)And yes... you can all be shocked that I went completely against my nature and went as a ski bum... It really was a phenomenal night, a barn dance, roasting marshmallows, a hay ride, an overall wonderful night!!!

6 comments:

Brabby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brabby said...

You and Jason look very happy together. We look forward to meeting him. We liked your costume...the sunburn was a nice effect!

Ashley said...

Thanks! You'll love him :) And I think Abby's costume knocks all ours outta the water--next year will be so much fun with the bun outta the oven! Love you guys!

Rachel said...

that costume is awesome ash!! you crack me up! I am totally stealing that idea for next halloween

Jeri May said...

Hey sweet cheeks...I sure miss you. I have some news & need to get in touch. I lost all my phone #s, so call ASAP! Take Care,
Jeri

Anonymous said...

Um HELLO this is your Pappy. Is there something you would like to tell me. In our family the tradition is he has to ask the mission mother (pappy) for permission. Did you miss the memo?
Okay well I love you and hope that you will call me ASAP!
Love,
Rhodehouse aka Winkelkotter