CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I think this is my favorite picture so far!!! Isn't she beautiful :)
So happy to finally have her hands...it's been a long time in those lil' mittens!
Who likes the toy more... daddy or livie? :)
Olivia laughing at her mommys comment that her hair looks like hammys!
It was a very long day for 'Livie... general conference, family dinner, having the missionaries over...after all looking so beautiful takes lots of energy!

7 comments:

Hammy Shan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hammy Shan said...

She gets cuter every day... if that's possible. (And as for the matching "do's" - we checked my 3-month baby picture and believe it or not, my hair was longer and thicker than Olivia's and also grew straight up...so there's a resemblance. But I'm still looking for my bow:) She's brought so much happiness into our lives. BTW: Ashley, you have a great talent for getting the best pixs! Love, Mom

Jeri May said...

She's lovely...I know you adore being an auntie!

Tara said...

That is some great hair! I admit, I'm a little jealous!

Brabby said...

Great pictures! We think she is so dang cute... must be good genes! :)

Heidi said...

So precious!!! I love babies!!! :)

Cassia said...

She is just beautiful! And I love the smiling pictures. Baby smiles just make everything seem a little better. :)