CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things...

...of the day...

*spending time with lil' Olivia--she's so cute and smiles and talks and has the best personality ever.
*the sun that came out later in the day
*a good night of sleep
*talking to someone who knows more than I do...
*the new wallpaper on my phone--Livie smiling at me :)
*dinner with Dayla--and almost getting towed... we outran the tow-man! in heels :)
*talking with Hannah--good motivation after a lecture tonight.
*Running. Intervals. Running. The good sore after running.
*2 voicemails being asked out while at institute. Topic: dating. Ironic. Both are spiritually apathetic. Dating is about quality and quantity.
*sending happy pictures to hammy, Brad & any that may've smiled.
*a return pic of Stephy @ the park w/Ethan & Blake!
*Running into my old home-teacher & friend who is a new daddy--Congrats Nic & Jake!
*Getting lots of errands run that have been haunting me...
*coming to a decision about where to live this Spring/Summer
*Excitement for BYU Jerusalem
*random acts of kindness
*feeling more motivated
*pondering hope
*reading 2Nephi and understanding so much more because of my study of Isaiah.
*I love the prophet Isaiah.
*my humidifier.
*a nice hot shower and freshly shaven legs
*Seeing STEPHY this week!!!
*The best card ever in the mail from Christi!
*being reinforced in positive attributes and a desire to be better by good friends.
*fresh blackberries
*my puppy--thanks
*beautiful fresh flowers from a friend :) Thanks!
*drinking lots of water
*A card to Ohio
*being in bed before 11:00p 2 nights in a row.
*feeling God's love for other people as I serve...
*A new day tomorrow...

2 comments:

Siddharth Mistry said...

Hi
How r u …
Nice blog…
Like yr profile …
do u like poems that inspire life..
thoughts can create mirecles...
Our interests r same …
so inviting u to read me on my blog...
Visit my blog .. siddharthmistry.blogspot.com
U will like it…

Anonymous said...

I always love talking with you! Thanks for being a good friend and a good example.