CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Life Update...

Life is good. The days of sunlight are starting to be more frequent than not. Running outside is becoming a more common occurrence for me. Work is going well. I am surrounded by so many good people. Enjoying good friends--weddings, babies homecomings and other wonderful events. Dating good men. Learning. Growing. Sharing the gospel. Loving my new niece. Spending time with my mom. Learning to can and bringing good family traditions back from the dead (BTW Brad you can totally open them--mine are gone :) and they are just as good as they were 18 years ago! Sorry mom, I had to tell him.) Making new friends here and far away (love Emma & the girls!) staying in touch with those I love from Washington. Cooking and keeping the house... Enjoying things I've never taken the time for here at BYU--like choir and the Luau and Passover--"stopping to smell the roses" as my dear friend advised me. Lots of pics from all these things... probably in no particular order--I'm just in a hurry and want to get them posted for those interested. Thanks to everyone for helping me through a rough winter. I love & appreciate you all!

0 comments: