CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Livie missed her friend Octopus while she was in Hawaii...And had some crazy hairdo's while I was experimenting...
Livie sportin' her sweet lil' sunglasses...
And suckin' on Hammy Shan's hand...
And wondering why everyone says she looks like daddy...
Livie kickin' it with Uncle Matt...
And enjoyin' a nice long nap in her swing...
I love Livie a whole lot. She smiled and laughed and played with me all day! Thanks for bein' my pal while Mommy & Daddy were catchin' up on a little sleep after Hawaii! Love you guys :)

2 comments:

Hammy Shan said...

More adorable pictures and I totally agree with the captions. It's hard to believe how fast Livie is growing. Abby and Brad have truly been blessed with a little angel. (And I think she's pretty special to have been sent to such loving parents.) It's so fun having another beautiful grandbaby in the family. Love you all. Mom

Brabby said...

We love the cute pics that you took of Livie, especially the one of her trying to imitate Daddy! :)

Love,
Brabby