CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Oh the Snow!!!

So many things I am grateful for... but at the top of the list has to be the new snow received in Little Cottonwood Canyon! I skied 9" of new snow Monday with blue skies and sun until early afternoon when it began snowing enough to make new tracks each run--part of the world may celebrate Cinco de Mayo--but I got a head start with a HAPPY MAY 4th :)

It made me very grateful for even the simplest things like 45spf sunscreen--although I still have little racoon marks and am peeling--oh spring skiing rocks! I am thankful for the beautiful mountains, for the new life that comes to all living things during the spingtime. The waterfalls and new growth in LCC were so beautiful (pics to come soon). I am so lucky to have my family and good friends and a knowledge that God loves me.

0 comments: