CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dreams...

Feel free to comment adding any of the dreams you have (or those you've already accomplished) or any advice/quotes on achieving dreams:

MY DREAMS
I will graduate from UCMT
and study at the BYU Jerusalem Center
and graduate from BYU or BYU-H
and open a massage studio on the beach in Florida
I'll date & marry the man of my dreams.
I'll raise children in love and righteousness,
providing for them to serve missions, go to college
and a good balance of play, work and learning.
I will buy a 6spd convertible and drive to the florida Keys
I'll go to Mickey's Christmas Party in Orlando.
and continue my education @ the Upledger Institute
and publish in journals, the Ensign & Friend magazines
I will autor a book, and present at education week, EFY,
Women's Conference, and AFSP National Conference.
I will travel to Australia, New Zeland, Fiji, Iceland,
Costa Rica, Egypt, Thailand, Austria--I'll ski the alps,
Africa, Brazil, Domincan Republic, Briitish Columbia,
Hike into Havasupai, go sailing in Nantucket, Raft the Salmon
And Grand Canyon, Water ski Mexico, Skydive with Christianne,
see U2 Live in Dublin...

0 comments: