CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I love to see the temple!!!


I just want to say that I love the temple! I have the opportunity right now to work there and have come to an even greater appreciation of God, my Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ. I also learn each time I am there--and it inspires me to keep on learning! Working there for 6 hours each week has been a great blessing--a sacrifice of time and a reward of many sweet blessings and insights and most of all the peace that exists there and continues in my heart and home as I serve there! The temple has been closed for cleaning and the 4th of July...and I am SO happy to have it open again this week! It is a great privlige to have, as in ancient times a house of the Lord :) Since I lived in Florida and the temple was 4 hours away--I am now so thankful that I have so many temples here :)

To learn more...
On the purpose of temples:
http://www.lds.org/temples/purpose/0,11298,1897-1,00.html

Or to see the temples of the world:
http://www.lds.org/temples/geographical/0,11380,1899-1,00.html

0 comments: