CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wonderful People Everywhere!

Do you ever just take a moment and consider all the wonderful people around us? I just got the sweetest message from Jason's Aunt, she didn't have to write it, but it may my day a little brighter because she did, thanks! Or my hurried run to Costco in between clients, never would have made it in time were it not for the good friend from the ward I ran into there who helped me get everything for institute tonight, thanks! How about lunch with Jason between classes, listening to Christmas carols and just enjoying time together? Maybe it was the phone call last night with my best friend from Florida, a recent convert to the restored gospel of Jesus Christ--Oh how I love all the good people around me!

1 comments:

Cassia said...

Thank you. Reading your blog makes me feel happier--you are so good at reminding me about all the good things in life. :)