CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Another dose of life...

I'm still breathing.
The missionaries called and set up an appointment with Christi at a families house that we set it up at last time--And this family is great. The mom has been through so much--her mother died and then her chronically ill father committed suicide, and about this time her husband had an affair. It was a good reminder that as hard as sometimes are--we have good people around us that have also suffered and are survivors. The lesson was great--they had brought a movie and it didn't work which was good. As we talked about the plan of happiness, we all learned by the Spirit of God the things we needed. D&C 84:88, D&C 138, the book of titus that Christi had read today--it was exactly where we needed to be.

While we were there, my friend texted me to say that she'd prayed I would call her yesterday--and man--I could not get her off my head--so about midnight last night (my time) I called her.

There were still some sad moments today. Missing Scott.
I've been swimming in memories all day. When we came out of the meeting tonight, there was a beautiful crescent moon--and all I could hear was Scott when he would come here to Florida he would tell the kids to look up at the moon and remember that he was under the same moon. And whenever the moon smiles down to know that he is not far away.

0 comments: