CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Beautiful Day!

It is a nice 85 degrees outside--only partly cloudy. I was up late last night--working on my institute lesson--it is exactly what I needed to be learning! After some laundry and house scouring--I am off to the pool--read--swim some laps--take a little nap, then I'm going to get a pedicure with Maria, and we're off for a run on the beach. She is definitely the sister I needed when moving here! We are going to start kayaking on the lake her house sits on--pretty sweet, eh?!?

You know--when I stress and struggle that "I am not as effective as I used to be" I disable myself from getting anything done--so I may as well spend an easy day--getting not much done, but view it as a retreat from the hellish nightmares of life right now--rather than allowing the perfectionism in me to derail my life.

Last night Maria and I ran the beach to the inlet, South of Boca--it was beautiful! and then I came back, sat in the hot tub and called it a night with some weights and 30 minutes in the sauna--hey we have them--I may as well enjoy them, right!

I am going to start painting again today.

0 comments: