CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Finals finally final!!!

Today I finished my last classes at the Utah College of Massage therapy!!! I have one clinic shift left this Saturday and then I graduate next Thursday! I know that I have learned the things I needed to become a better person and that I've been precisely where the Lord wanted me to be--and with the people He wanted me to meet. I just had the opportunity to go with one of my friends from the program to get her things to for her temple marriage next week. The opportunity allowed me to think how different my life would be without those people in my life. As my friend Jeri said early on in the program...we are like a cast of characters--everyone playing his or her own role--how right she was--how right she was. I am grateful for the lessons that came with each friendship and association!

0 comments: