CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Jason...


So I just happened to move into this new ward in Provo about the same time a boy named Jason moved in... He is pretty amazing...and we all know 'amazing attracts amazing!' ;)

You may have noticed that I haven't spent much time blogging lately... there are a few contributing factors: I finished my internship last Saturday, graduated Thursday and took my national exam! :) And somewhere in there I have managed to spend every waking hour with him.

I am learning so much about incredible men who treat women so well, who honor their priesthood, who love and serve God, who love missionary work--he teaches Spanish in the MTC, he is in the business school at BYU--AND he's skied for nearly 20 years!

More to come...but when I am not blogging... you'll know where I am :)

8 comments:

Them Browns said...

...sinner... ;)

Cassia said...

Wow. :) Ashley, I'm happy for you. He sounds like a wonderful person to be spending "every waking hour" with. :)

So that explains the "You'll Be With Me Like a Handprint on My Heart" post a week and a half ago. :)

River said...

ha ha I agree with "them browns" ;-) but that's okay, cause you deserve it. well not sinning... wait this is all coming out wrong. Congarts. I know you deserve amazing. And like I tell my YW. "Don't Settle for the One You Can Live with, Wait for the One You Cannot Live Without."

Tara said...

Ooh, post more details!

Verde PR said...

I glad you posted this, so I can be up to date. I love blogs, so don't forget to keep us posted on here. Congrats on finding someone to have some fun with.

Ashley said...

Thanks for the post 'verde pr' sorry that I don't know who you are...?

Jason said...

Moose.... :)

Ashley said...

Love you, deer.