CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Reflections on Gratitude...

I am thankful for...
Jesus Christ who is my savior, my redeemer, my example, my counsellor & my friend. For a knowledge that Christ's joyous gospel is again on the Earth, according to the plan of my Father in Heaven who knows me personally and loves me perfectly. A knowledge that this life is not the end and that I can be with those I love after they leave mortal life. The sun that makes my life brighter, that brings energy and life to every living thing. The Moon that reminds me that even in our darkest times we can reflect the love and light of God. The Ocean which is more vast than the finite constraints of my mind; yet, is controlled by God in his infinite wisdom, power and mercy.

Again...Just a start...

1 comments:

Christianne said...

Well this is an overall comment. THank you for the link to read and look at your page. You are just amazing Ashley. I don't know why I don't always read your blog; it's uplifting, fills me with gratitude, brings reality into focus, and always brings a tear or two. I love you. You make me want to be a better human being, daughter, friend, sister,...I still have so many fears within but I do agree that faith wipes them out and hope destroys despair...if you let it. Sometimes, it seems too hard or faith seemed to have been forgotten about. Keeping myself open to you, conference, and the scriptures helps me to remember. You're my inspiration. YOu keep going and I will too. Much love always Christianne