CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Random Things...

Apparently I give into peer pressure... or just want these posts to stop ;)
50. I want to go sky-diving
49. I'm going to publish a cookbook entitled 'Our Family Secrets"
48. I ate shrimp for the first time in the mission field
47. I never broke a rule while serving as a full-time missionary
46. I have 26 cousins on one side and one on the other
45. If I weren't LDS I would drink a glass of wine every night and soak in a hot tub... but I drink juice instead...
44. Speaking of juice... I drink out of the container... it started while serving a mission to save time & effort. Don't worry...Costco juice comes in 2's for a reason... [Yes mom, you can express your disappointment now... 3 boys and a dainty little girl, right ;)]
43. I love to write... and much like this entry--write about twice as much as I need to :) I'm a woman... what do you expect?!?
42. I love Florida & would move back in a heart beat.
41. Speeding tickets...? I have 23 warnings... but I have changed my ways...
40. I've always wanted to be just as wonderful as my 3 older brothers, they are my hero's in so many ways.
39. I danced as a sugar plum fairy in my kindergarten Christmas Program...
38. I once made 9 3-point shots in a Jr. Jazz game
37. I didn't drink milk until I was 14 years old.
36. I love Cinque Terre
35. I was at Cape Canaveral when the Challenger exploded
34. I only have 5 classes until graduation and just declared my major Friday
33. I've gone on 3 dates in one day... more than once...
32. I love to hike. Havasupai this year... I've not yet been to the Grand Canyon
31. I want to learn everything! I'd like to learn to fly fish & dance & play the piano
30. In the 9th grade my dad cut my bed into firewood with a chainsaw
29. There are about 100 more things I could follow that one with...
28. I love fresh flowers
27. I've always been afraid of finances, so I'm in a personal finance class this semester... and am doing very well
26. I've never played the wii...
25. If I could do anything...I'd be a travel photographer
24. I won the Kennedy Center's photography contest
23. I studied visual arts in Europe and would love to go back
22. When I was 7yrs old, I fell on barbed wire the night before we left for Lake Powell...I got stitches, shaved my leg & duct taped a newspaper bag to it each day so I could water ski...
21. I've had paralyzed organs
20. I swam with dolphins
19. I love to sing
18. I love to cook
17. I love cleanliness... I vacuum 6 or 7 x's/week
16. I can ski a slalom course
15. I like it hot. Hot. Humid. Beach. Sun. :)
14. I sleep with it cold so I can snuggle under lots of covers
13. I love to have my hair played with
12. my hair was short (to my ears) all through high school
11. I do yoga for an hour every morning
10. I'm writing a book
9. I once lit the gutter on fire... it was really pretty... we lived on the big steep hill on your way to the Bountiful temple...ok maybe more than once... but I only got caught once. (Kind of like the time Emily & I like fireworks in our 7th grade science class...)
8. I always wanted a curfew growing up...
7. I got voted least likely to graduate from High School in 10th grade... then spoke at graduation
6. I love books. I read 5 or 6 every month and... when I moved back from Florida...I gave away clothes to keep all my books
5. I love physical touch
4. I plan to run a marathon this year, and an Iron Man within 3 years.
3. I've skied for 23+ yrs and was invited to the "If ULLR Was a Girl" Ski Competition @ Whistler BC
2. I've been kissed by a few boys (sorry to disappoint Court... still not going to tell...)
1. I've slept in Central Park

0 comments: