CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Best is Yet to Come: 2009!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

This year I am doing things a little differently... no fad or short lived unreasonable goals for the new year; rather, I am going to focus my efforts on experiencing joy & happiness each day--sharing it with those around me--and thanking God for all things.

I plan to strive each day to become better than the day before, and to more consistently employ daily, weekly & monthly planning & goal setting to achieve great things. I will continue to dream & then work each day to accomplish those dreams.

I will wake each day by 6:30am, run (bike, swim, cardio etc.) & study my scriptures & then apply myself to whatever comes with the rising sun.

I plan to accomplish many wonderful things for the Lord this coming year & throughout my life, allowing Him to refine & mold me as I develop the gifts & talents I have been blessed with. The greatest desire of my heart is to be a wife & mother & to help those I love attain exaltation & live with our Father in Heaven. I will do all that I can to prepare spiritually, physically, emotionially, socially, educationally, vocationally, & financially for those blessings. I am auditioning for BYU's Women's Chorus this week, training for the St. George Marathon & Wasatch Back, going to BYU Jerusalem, taking the personal finance course @ BYU, I will continue to build & maintain a sucessful massage business, I am taking the photography class @ BYU & will continue to pursue that interest. I will improve my support of loved ones in the mission field & continue to go out with the full-time missionaries & strengthen those I've been privliged to share the gospel with.

I Love the Lord Jesus Christ & feel His love now more than ever before. I see His hand in all things and appreciate His atoning sacrifice as never before. I guess you could say that in the process of being completely broken--I am better prepared with a broken heart & contrite spirit than ever before. I trust that the Lord knows what is best for me & will continue to strengthen & guide me as I seek & follow Him in faith. I'm excited for all the joy & happiness that awaits us this year--God bless!

1 comments:

Cassia said...

Ashley, you are amazing. I love how you work to turn your challenges - whatever they may be - into opportunities to become better. Thank you.