CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

So Many Blessings!

So many of the blessings in my life are the people: Mia Mamma, Brabby, Laurel, Matt, Christi, Sydney, Stockton, Samantha, Mo, Connie, Autumn, Zach, Joyce, Joe, Kim, Steph, Rebecca, Lindsey, Brian, Michelle, Melissa(2), Brooke, Dave, Cassia, Max, Kristina, Lisa, Debbie, Jeff, Shannon, Tamara, Lorilee, Jenny, Emma, Gard, Staiger, Coleman, Rhodehouse, Morgan, Jessica, Michelle, Bishop, Pres & Sis. Ludlow, Gene & Elena, Sally & Fam, Angelos, Macs, Lakes, Savianos, Diana, Gimena, Alaina, Jordan, Silvia, Becky, Nikki, Allicia, Gayle, Dona, Jeri, Lori, people in every area I served as a full-time missionary, place I lived in Florida & Europe, every ward I've served in, kindred on both sides of the veil--And there are many more--these are just the ones that in one way or another made an impact on my life today :) Thank you.

0 comments: