CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Reasons to Rejoice!

1. Olivia Jayne [I already bought her an 'Olivia' book so I really hoped for this one!]
2. sunshine
3. laughter
4. Zelig's runinwiththelawstory
5. Christianne
6. mia mamma following an impression to check in on me
7. my cousin's blog
8. discernment
9. 300 thread count sheets
10. clients
11. a really long hot shower
12. an inspired call from Lori P.
13. permission to be sad
14. telling Christi I wanted to go get a stiff drink, and not 5 minutes later--while praying a text from my friend and EQP to "try a cocktail of D&C..."
15. a text from a good friend
16. the greatest friends & VTee's ever
17. an e-mail from an old friend now back East
18. an awareness that opposition occurs to keep me from the great things on the horizon
19. yoga
20. the ability to cry--I really don't like people to see me cry--I sing & cry best in the shower
21. Brad reminding me how happy he is that his heart was ripped from his chest because now he has Abby & Mo
22. Sipping grape juice
23. meeting topic: resentment
24. Humidity
25. the Friday morning shift @ the temple
26. One of the King's Singers coming to choir tomorrow
27. so many good people in my life
28. the compassion of others
29. empathy as an outgrowthof pain
30. gratitude for things not going as I'd planned
31. humor
32. Christi's text... a slight predictive text error and the reference read: "wherefore, all those who are proud, and that do wickedly, the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts for they shall be as stubble."
33. the 'I love you stick'
34. Matt & Laurie
35. Costco fruit
36. a clean house
37. journal entries from clearer days
38. progress
39. scriptures
40. jalapeno chips
41. Sydney's little voice on my mailbox at Cherry Hill
42. clean laundry
43. simple acts of kindness
44. studying with a friend
45. being told to "hug someone. [Eat] Chocolate. Ice Cream. Cream into a pillow. watch the Office. listen to the edited version of 'she freakin hates me' in that order" by one of my guy friends.
46. knowing it's just adversity when having a bad day and certain people try to kick you while you're down... I just stepped out of the way and let him kick the wall instead.
47. Sister C coming home in 33 days
48. telling Jeff about the time Scott mistook Ben for him at a Jazz game and asked him where the gay sweater was-
49. knowing this is the only semester in my life I will have to take the classes from 2006
50. knowing that I am exactly where the Lord wants me
51. AFSP UT chapter being established with someone volunteering to chair
52. Hopes, dreams & ideals
53. Jenny wanting an angry deep tissue massage
54. the greatest ward ever
55. Tammy laughing when I told her we weren't getting married for like the 5th time
56. A message from Bishop & Sister Hunsaker
57. facing reality with authenticity
58. Obedience to D&C 42:45
59. tomorrow is a new day
60. the most comfortable bed ever
61. 'walking in circles'
62. feeling sustained by the love and prayers of those around me
63. an inspired visiting teacher
64. gas at $150/gal
65. the hand of the Lord in my life
66. Pilate's--doing the hundred without dying
67. Dr. Seuss "Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way!"
68. holding a perfect new life in my arms and seeing the love of God manifest
69. Seeing the way Brad & Abby love each other
70. the thought of going to California w/ Christi & good people for the holiday weekend in February

2 comments:

Brabby said...

I love Ashley. I'm also very grateful for many things on that same list, especially #1.

Brabby said...

Olivia wanted me to say that she loves Aunt Ashley, too.